Photo Challenge #1 | Handwritting

Hello... 大家好![Dajia hao!]

As I am now trying to learn about photography, I challenged myself with the 'Photo Challenge' every day for 31 days. 

As i have zero knowledge when my first time handling this Canon DSLR 1100D owned by my Souljas - Nru & Ee. Yet, my first project using this camera is their pre-wedding until the wedding reception photoshoot.

During that time i got some tips from a few Amateur and Pro Photographers. Have a glimpse of my very first time using DSLR. 

Pre Wedding Photoshoots

Solemnization Ceremony

Outdoor Photoshoot

Wedding Dinner Reception

That's pretty much my first time. 
There's a whole lot of thing i need to learn and i'm not going to stop!

Back to our topic... Photo Challenge... It's might nothing much but i hope i could learn the PSAM Modes [ Learn About it HERE ] and manually focus instead of using Scene Modes [ learn About it HERE ]

The first challenge is "Handwriting."

This handwriting is when i'm jotting notes in a press conference. Now i usually just use my mp3 player to record down.

This is my handwriting last two years - i'm jotting down a few notes before i start with my New Year entry.

This is when my idea is to start to flow. This is some notes for my on-going Malay novel 3xBenci 4xCinta 

Something that must stick on the fridge.

On calendar as a reminder.

There.  Five photos of my own handwriting. One day down... 30 days to go! In Shaa Allah... 


Okay... Gotta go... Going for CNY visiting..!

NTGravity: Finally i get to do something i really love!
Haaiiitt~!!

You Might Also Like

0 Rants Found

NTGravitians.. you have something to say?
Please do... Thanks~♥!