Give Everything?


I always wondering... like..., Really? 
Friends should share everything?
Some people don't have a problem with that...
Some people say, "Only among close friend..."
The other says, "Only with best friends, boyfriend, girlfriend... [whichever apply]"
Now, should friend share everything? Below is one case that happen to my friend, a few years ago..,

*Do take note... I've changed the name due *

'Jessica', met a cool guy, 'Jason' and fall in love. She told all about him to her best friend, 'Julia'- friends of 10 years. The three of them often went out together, do lunch or go out to the movies.

One day, Jessica has to go travelling for an emergency meeting and has no choice but to cancel her dinner date and weekend getaway with Jason. She has tried to call Jason's cell but no answer, she even texts him but no reply as well.
 She knows that Jason is busy at the site but cant meet him as she's rushing to the airport.

As a good friend, Julia insists that she will handle the news to Jason after office hour. Jessica is convinced and went on the trip as scheduled. 

A week later when she came back, she bought a special gift for her boyfriend and secretly went to his apartment... Knowing that she has an extra key to access his door, she planned for a surprise visit! Jessica was really excited!! Well, the excitement doesn’t last long when she discovers that she has to share Jason with her best friend too!! Angry, irritated, furious about all this she just stormed out from his apartment. Go home and sulking about what happens... 


A few days later, she went to meet Julia and ask her why... This is what Julia has said;

'You told me, best friend share everything... We've shared shoes, makeup and other stuff. Why can't this be any different....?’ 



Now, rumours said that Jessica has found a new man and kept it to herself... They both get married and live somewhere in Queensland... Those are what I heard... Jason and Julia? They were never seen together again...

For me, sharing things mean authority to publicity. Like now in my blog, not sure how many of you reading this but yeah you got what I meant.
I like to share things with my friends or family - like food, music, couch, t.v., bench etc etc....  

I might share some with my best friend...

I might share more with my partner...

I might share it all with God..

' I certainly won't share how to anti-gravity.... ' HHaaaHHHAAAAhahah

NTGravity : Sharing is Caring.. but what if Sincerity turns Greedy?

Haiit!!!

You Might Also Like

0 Rants Found

NTGravitians.. you have something to say?
Please do... Thanks~♥!