The Truth About New 'Order & Pick Up' From Merdeka Palace Hotel and Suites Is About To Be Revealed.

Salaam and Peace be upon you all...

Last Monday was my second dose of Covid-19 vaccination and as my first dose 21 days ago, i feel some side effects on me - a headache and tiredness that only will happen few hours after the jab. Afraid it will happen again, the thought of not cooking pass through my mind.

As movement control order in Kuching [whole Malaysia actually] no dine-in so I'm thinking of either takeaways or delivery to my home. Also given my Mader [Read: Mother] rest from cooking anything so yup, let's order some food!

While scrolling in Grabfood and FoodPanda [both are equally good apps for food] and go thru Facebook then i remember that i saw 'Order & Pick Up' menus from a Merdeka Palace Hotel and Suites. They already started 'Order & Pick Up' quite a while but recently they just added more selections - one of them is Cheese Burger so i start ordered via Whatsapp... super easy guys. 

Anyway, Merdeka Palace Hotel and Suites is one of the pioneer hotels in Kuching which still currently operating for essential workers with police travel permits and was my first job in Kuching so this place always has a soft spot in my heart.

Oh, yea please be noted that i pre-order ahead before Monday ya.

Done my second dose... yay... Thanks to my big brother for sending and fetching me...

This is the only bag that i show you all. 

Actually, I've ordered for the whole family that day so let's see what we have behind curtain number one

Grilled Chicken Chop served with fries, coleslaw and with either Mushroom or Black Pepper Sauce. Both sauces are yummy!

Hand-stretched Pepperoni Pizza - did you see that cheese...?

Cheese Burger with thick homemade beef patty [120gm] served with potato wedges - super yummy, the sauce just nice not too overpowering and the cheese... oh the cheese, super love it!! 

Special Fried Rice served with deep-fried boneless chicken thigh and sunny side up egg - my nephews, niece and my brother love it. The chicken completes it. If it's not spicy enough, you might need the chilli with soy sauce to spice it up.

Ayam Panggang Madu - grilled chicken marinated with honey served with plain rice, raw vegetables and belacan [hot and spicy shrimp paste]. 

Fish N Chips - served with french fries, coleslaw and homemade tartar sauce.

Receiving room vouchers. Hopefully, the restriction will lift up soon so i can continue with my #ProjekTidoLuar - a search for a home away from home project.

The vouchers... with my new workstation scenery.

Oh ya, you will get 1 discounted room voucher for every purchase so start ordering... I heard one of the hot-selling is the Nasi Briyani that serve with keropok papadom, dalca & acar, might try it next time.

For inquiries or want to place your order please WhatsApp to this number
🍽 Please be noted that you need to 
🍽 Pre-order at least 1 day in advance
🍽 Full payment upon confirmation order
🍽 Booking close at 3pm
🍽 Self-Collection
🍽 Earliest pickup time 12 noon




Take Note : Not sure if the headache is the side effect after vaccine [Sinovac] but it happens after the jab and on my second dose it also happens the same.

NTGravity: Let's all pray that Covid19 be gone for good. Can wait to go somewhere! Stay safe everybody... Avoid going out unnecessarily, HOME is the safest place right now for us.

You Might Also Like

1 Rants Found

NTGravitians.. you have something to say?
Please do... Thanks~♥!