Hajimemashita... Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu~💓 (part 2)

Tadaima~💓

Gomennasai... it's 106 days ago I've posted an entry about them... [ Read Back ]

So anybody who is them? Clue: Something to do with Weather...


These handsome fine boys are amongst the popular Japanese idol group name themself ARASHI (嵐) which mean Storm.

My most favourite currently Aiba Masaki...

Why I adored them??
They started in 1999 the same year as my first real job and by 2010 they've won 16 awards, 9 Singles, 3 Compilations, dramas and many more... They even succeed individually, let alone as a team...
The five of them were so different from each other but yet the chemistry seems so great, they even claimed to be very close and never get into a fight with each other... Sugooiii~

I really caught up with one of their series called 'Arashi No Shukudai kun' (mean Arashi's Homework) - it's so funny and at the same time gave me a really great impression on how the Entertainment Industry there in Japan.

... feels so small... hahahahaha

While most of my friends are into Korean artistes... I'm really into Japanese since a long time ago... I've to watch Kelly Osborne Turning Japanese and envy her so much it burst my head fuse~! hahahahha So, it came to my next target... 101 things to do before I die...

101. Sing a Rap song
100. Visit Japan / Disneyland Tokyo
(more in next entry)

yushhh~!

NTGravity : Ittekimasu!!

Haiiittt~

You Might Also Like

0 Rants Found

NTGravitians.. you have something to say?
Please do... Thanks~♥!