U think u're beautiful kah?



Think again...

My definition of beautiful? 
Not just about good looks or sexy body etc... but the heart and soft-spoken... Courtesy! (Budi Bahasa)... To me - whatever that kind of person looks like doesn't really count to me (Jerry Yan, Anuar Zain, Van Diesel, Milan Baros and some more are acceptable huhu... well, who doesn't love beautiful creature right?)

Anyway,

This story goes way back on July 08 when my friend and I having a latte at Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf (large vanilla latte is my favourite... yummy!!) There are 3 ladies maybe around my age or so just walk in... to my views they're nice-looking-model-type which I always wish to have... *haha*

Too bad they are too snooty and loud - Maybe they know their beautiful, people looking at them and they've become snobbish... Slavering the staffs as if they owned the place (maybe they owned the place?)... Making fuss out of petty things like the too simple menu 'la', nothing to order 'la', why can't bring in outside food 'la', blended not enough 'la'... or laughing like no tomorrow when seeing a gothic groupie passing by for take-aways, everything is not 'ngam' enough... I wonder why are they stopping by at 1st place...
*I just wish my friend didn't pick that seat! In this position there's no way not to look at them..*

And it's just about to start raining outside - heavily soon after, that too been complaining, the act of God...?!

As usual, I don't bloody hell care about them and continue chitchatting with my friend while enjoying my large vanilla latte... I didn't know how long the time has passed until we heard loud screaming outside the premise...



Imagine back in 1993, Naomi Campbell tumbles on runaway right in front of hundred pair of eyes... talking about how-many-inches of that heel... *opocot!*

but this time with mickey mouse underwear showing!!

SERIOUSLY???


*hua hua hua*

...some pretty / classy girls la konon.... 'Ahhh..sudahlaaa!'

NTGravity : so dont be a snobbish.. we all are not perfect.. yup!


+ right-to+


P/S: Credit to the owner of this picture... :)

You Might Also Like

0 Rants Found

NTGravitians.. you have something to say?
Please do... Thanks~♥!