Good Bye 2013 | Welcome 2014 : Be Nice...

Hello everybody...

2013 is going to fade away while 2014 slowly raises its curtains... 

I'm so very grateful to be able to survive this year even though I could not get any job.

I would love to Thank You to :

 ✿ Mercy Allah SWT for giving me guidance and strength to continue on. 

 ✿ My family for also willing to help when my pocket sometimes suffers from dryness. 

 ✿ My Wonderful Souljas... I love you all...

✿ Sarawak Bloggers for all the opportunities to new experience and learn something new.

✿ Everybody... who ever and where ever you are... Keep it alive!

So far the sad moments for me is when my sweetheart Mr Bobbee, has gone missing.


I hope 2014 will be a better year for me.

Watch my video of Top 100 Most favourite shots.



Happy New year! May 2014 will be the best and successful year for all of us. Amin!

NTGravity: Should old acquaintance be forgot and never brought to mind? Should old acquaintance be forgotten and old lang syne ? For auld lang syne, my dear, for auld lang syne, We'll take a cup of kindness yet, For auld lang syne.
| Let's drink to that |
Haiiit~!!

You Might Also Like

0 Rants Found

NTGravitians.. you have something to say?
Please do... Thanks~♥!