Samyang Ramen : Two Weeks and That One Day

May Peace Be Upon You....

Bet most of you have tried Samyang noodle that has been viral since last year.

I would like to try it out but when I read those reviews / blogs / vlogs - most of them say it very spicy and yummy!

My expression was like...



People that i know and love tried it as well but I can't really trust their comment because most of them are spicy eaters!

...and i'm... well... not really like spicy food as i'm sweet enough

Seems that it's one of my bucket list - i finally give it a try [after numerous empty 'One-day-i-will-fill-in-the-blank promises] 🤪

the level 2 spiciness out of probably 6 or 7 levels out there.

I bought one few weeks ago after I finally and unanimously wanted to try it.


...but i've 🐔 out...

... and my brother ate it all. Haishh!




Finally [again] two weeks after that, i bought another one. This time i'm REALLY going to try it. Not really sure what inspired me - the cheese or the curiosity... i think both! LOL! 😂

Finally ladies and gentlemen... that ONE day has arrived...


so freaking yeah...

the ingredients...






Straight up!
Proud moment!
I've taken a photo of piling tissue that i use to wipe those sweat and snorts but that's for me to know and for you no need to find out. 🤧 hahaha...


Sweet cakes, chocolates and sweet tea as my emergency antidote to relieve the spiciness..
Samyang Ramen - check!! ✅
Verdict : Spicy AF! hahahaha... not gonna try it again... nope!...

NTGravity :  Although i'm kind of late bloomer.. hahaha... while the vibe maybe already gone, i just did it... hahahaha
Nokotta~!!

You Might Also Like

0 Rants Found

NTGravitians.. you have something to say?
Please do... Thanks~♥!