If I Die Tonight - Final

( ( ( This is final part of this topic... ) ) )

Since we lost Dean.. I've been doing lots of thinking... These are questions that pop up in my mind..

If I die tonight;

 
~ How will my people react? will somebody cried? will somebody feel relieve?
~ What happen to my job? Will somebody dare to take over? Will my vacant job will not replace?
~ What happens to my personal belonging? will they keep it?
~ What happens to my friends? Will they remember me? Will they accidentally drop by my house, just to say hi?
~ What happens to my love? Will he find someone else? How soon? (If I have one..huhu)
~ What happen to my cute cat - Bobbee? Will he look for me? Will he find a new owner? What about Monyeng? Chomel?
~ What happens to my family? Will they keep talking about me? Will they remember me? Will they missed me?

...and lots more... Since we lost Dean, I've change my perception that I must live to the fullest...


I might be gone anytime so I know i must start to value the precious time while I'm alive. I might not be the perfect person to my families, my friends, my boo but i know from now on - i must try my best..

I want by the time I'm gone, all my people to have enough time spent with me before and let me go in peace... no regrets, no faulty only sweet and fond memories left behind...

I'll try to treat every day like it will be the last day for me... I'll pray every time i go to sleep and when I woke up the next day - for giving me another chance to live and being around people I loved! I still got into a fight with my sister.. or my boo... and regrets... - nobody is perfect...

I hope all people can forgive me and to halal all food that I've taken, or maybe any debt that I might not yet pay.

NTGravity : When i'm anti gravity - i showered the world with love and peace... and hoping everybody will feel it.... when their wakes up.


HaiiiT~

You Might Also Like

0 Rants Found

NTGravitians.. you have something to say?
Please do... Thanks~♥!