It's Here...Kyaaaaa~anime...!!!

(*~▼~)ノ こんにちは〜♥!! [Kon'nichiwa/Hello]

Remember my last entry about Kyan!me in Kuching? >>>Read HERE<<<

This is my update on Day 1 (Opening Ceremony)
First of all, I would like to say ありがとうございました [Arigatōgozaimashita/Thank You so Much] to Sarawak Bloggers and to the organizer for 2012 Kyan!me for the opportunity. Here goes,

d=====( ̄∇ ̄*)b OPENING CEREMONY d(* ̄∇ ̄)=====b

I've reach Hills Shopping Mall around 7.50pm just nice for the opening ceremony. Once done with registration and obtain a Media pass, I just grab a seat near the stage and get ready for the upcoming program. Not too long after that the arrival of VIP, Mr Larry Sng.


Soon after that, a performance by Kyanime Audition 2011 and 2012 winners followed with Cosplay Parade.





Speech from Mr Larry Sng - he is into cosplay too... *wow!!*


Speech from Ms Kimberly Lim, President of Kyanime Society


Speech from Manager of Gizmo Gamers (Official Partner), Mr Kenneth Lim.

Another performance by Ms. Chong Lee Shiong, Winner of Kyanime 2012 audition and Saichou Neko, Kuching ACG band *adorable*



VIP to Launch Kyanime convention 2012 by signing the banner and group photo session.



NTGravity : Let's the Fun begin~!!
Haitttt~!!

You Might Also Like

0 Rants Found

NTGravitians.. you have something to say?
Please do... Thanks~♥!