Cheater, Let me tell you!

Hello Hello...


You know what it been a while since my last entry about a relationship...

Lately, I often received emails about datings or relationships - mostly, guy problems! I don't know why you girls sending me those emails asking those questions, i'm no Aunty Agony but this gives me an idea. Thank you. 


I gonna make two entries in conjunction with me celebrating my birthday and also to tell you all that I was not an expert in romance. Still single myself and been through dozens of failures in relationships. Most of it - my guys cheated on me... so let me tell you what i know...


DISCLAIMER : This is my own personal compilations.... 

First, let me list down the WHYs... I have 11! and they are...,


ELEVEN REASONS WHY HE CHEATED On Us

׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×

11. Life Change :

You have changed probably spiritually or physically or emotionally and now he looks at you in a different perspective and (obviously) he did not like it... at all!

10. Two in One :

Note: GIRL, STAY OUT ON THIS KIND OF RELATIONSHIP!!

When he wants you to be his girlfriend, he's still with her. 
Even though 'probably' he is in 'breaking-up process but if he can be with you while he's trying to let go of the other girl (this includes still spend time with her and yadda yadda yadda ..) - he surely got the time to have another girl while with you again in the future!
I always believe to have a 'breathing' period or having small time-off before move on to another new relationship. I mean start off as a friend while you settle all your deals with the other girl - once you are okay, start new with a fresh mind and an open heart. Don't be too rapacious to get back in a relationship. Call me old-fashioned or whatever because if not, it usually will lead to the next why...

09. Inni Minni Mainni Mo :
At one point, He cant choose either you or the other girl so usually he will selfishly decide to keep you... both!
Secretly.
I really love this quote from my man Johnny Depp because although is painful, but it is true...

Photo credit to the respective owner

“if you love two people at the same time, choose the second. Because if you really loved the first one, you wouldn't have fallen for the second.”
08. Want you to be the guilty side :

When the relationship turns sour, fighting or quarrelling seems to be a norm agenda and yet, he doesn't want to look bad by dumping you first. He starts to cheat on you either to get away from this misery or (most probably) so that you will get mad and break up!
You end up losing him and feeling bad about all this or losing him.

07. NO is not an option for him :

Even while having a relationship with you, he still wanted to leave some options open - and when there are other gorgeous hot sexy women who began to tease him, HE won't stop! He just can't say 'No'...
He didn't appreciate you as you are.


06. Flame has gone dim :

When he did not attract (physically or emotionally) to you anymore, per se!

05. Extra Love space :

Well... he can't just love one person... He just can't!!
:: Gosh i literally repeat this reason in many different words! ::

04. Ego let him in :

He knows what he did is wrong... Maybe with ego being teased by naughty male friends that try to bring him down...


03. Curious kills :

Sometimes when it is too long (duration) in a relationship it seems to turn so monotonous, some men would like to know whether he is still attractive in the eyes of other women. Especially when he is older than you.

02. You let him, girlfriend :

Yup, i'm being honest. Sometimes it is not caused by man alone but by our own mistake. We may be too busy with our jobs or maybe too much time spend with our kids (OMG and raising them!). We tend to nag a bit - well us, Ladies, We had to fill the nagging quota for a day, right? LOL
Men who are not strong at heart will easily become bored and start looking for outside entertainment. There are women who want to reach out to his hand heart, is easy to melt him. That moment on, you might fall number two on his list.
Probably try to find a time to do things you two love to do before the arriving of the little army. If needed, probably hired a nanny or pay your family members to look after them for a few hours. Go watching a movie together, share the popcorn or maybe go slow walking at the waterfront and talk about anything.

01. He didn't love you, anymore. :

Well if he did, he won't be doing all this sh*t right? 
Cheating is a choice not a mistake!

There 11 reasons from my point of views...

NTGravity: Been there done that... get my heartbroken!

Haitt~!!

You Might Also Like

0 Rants Found

NTGravitians.. you have something to say?
Please do... Thanks~♥!