Why NTGravity Zone exist?

Hello...

I was once asked why I blog?

It's started somewhere in 2003/04,  as i'm on my project - building a new website about my job at that time. At the same time, i'm so in love aka current interest with these two guys i create a site for them. It's about my man 'Jerry Yan' & 'Kaneshiro Takeshi' and when it's open to view - it's like a sanctuary for Jerry Yan's fans because it's in English while most others doing it in Japanese or in Mandarin or another Chinese language. I don't know where or what went wrong but i believed my free site has been hacked by so-called 'Anti Jerry Yan' and the whole site vanished except for some Chinese words on the main page and a skull! Even after numerous times referring to the developer, nothing much they do but ask me to re-do it again.


2004, again, I've tried to rebuild a new site about my man 'Jerry Yan' & 'Kaneshiro Takeshi' and also about my job (that time... as a bartender). It's almost 75% done. It's everything i can think about, I've poured my heart and soul. One fine day, my ideas..., my creations, my pages...

has lost because my pc jammed and CRASHED!! facepalm! 🤦🏽‍♀️


...stupid old-school pc!!

Really, i was SO down I've raised a white flag and stop doing site at all [so far as i concern - the blog just about to start this year.. maybe in Malaysia..]


Somewhere around September 2004 - i register under Blogger.com but kind of lost my sense of direction about what genre if i want to start blogging. I just register but hide the blog from the public.


Until a few months later, i was in a state of uncertainty and i needed a place where i can let go of my rant without anybody care or judge or whatever. It's works wonder.

That's how NTGravity Zone Started... If you want to read my first entry ever  [Click HERE]

Taken from my HisHerstory page [ Read HERE ]


NTGravity : I love being a blogger... and so far.. i love Blogger....
Haiitt~!

You Might Also Like

0 Rants Found

NTGravitians.. you have something to say?
Please do... Thanks~♥!