Photo Challenge #4 | A Picture Of You

( ^)/占~~~~~Hello~♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

We're back for another day and another entry... Today photo challenge is "A Picture Of You"

Anyway.. if you curious what was the challenge for yesterday...

Read about it HERE

 So... here we go... a picture of me.... *taaadaaa....*


I picked this photo for today photo challenge because i can't remember i did smile when the camera starts to shoot. When i share this with my friends, they thought this photo was actually at least three to two-person - I and another person holding the sticks and another person took the photo. That is because of the way my eyes as if i was looking and smiling at someone.

Awww...... That's so sweet... but too bad, i'm forever alone... the ship has left! Hahahaha~。゚(TヮT)゚。 it's all by myself. I have to put my arms high while the camera on the timer. [I'm using Canon DSLR 1100D on AV mode.]

Yeah... i noticed the noise from this photo... This was taken in total darkness in my own room with a pop-up 'studio'... I'm still learning how to reduce noise both in photography or photoshop [i'm using Adobe CS4]

I'm using some glow-in-the-dark sticks and oversize clown specs as my props. Seems that i didn't have a tripod - i'm using a stool instead.

These oversize clown specs that i bought last 2 years for my group activities

This glows stick i bought last year - for something... hahaha

That's me... again... getting ready to switch off...

 That's it.... 4 days down.... 27 days to go... In Shaa Allah...



Ahhh... You're smart and so sweet by scrolling down until the end... Here some more bonus photos of me posing in the dark...

Smile for you...

Glowing in the dark...

Me with glow sticks...

Plot : Sipping something glowing and got a red nose...

NTGravity: Do you like my photos so far?
Haiit~!!

You Might Also Like

0 Rants Found

NTGravitians.. you have something to say?
Please do... Thanks~♥!