Photo Challenge #2 | Hands

Sunday, February 02, 2014

Salam... 

Yesterday i've start my own photo challenge for 31 days. Yesterday challenge is....

Read about it here [ Photo Challenge #1 | Your Handwriting ]
For Day 2, the Challenge is Hands... Here goes nothing....

My little sister and her son.. Maybe i syiok sendiri.. but without seeing my sister's face we can feels her love from the touch on my nephew thigh...
My Lil' teddy bear a.k.a. my nephew's hand
My nephew's hand while playing with the curtain
My own hand
My Sin Chan [ My Mr Sweet Arrogant Male Cat ] hand paw!
There goes Day 2...


NTGravity : Still not done yet...! 
Haiitt~!!

You Might Also Like

2 Rants Found

  1. Thank you @Adi Herman... aok... the hands... hahaha.... mekaceh....!

    ReplyDelete

NTGravitians.. you have something to say?
Please do... Thanks~♥!

Award ♥

Thank You to Elyn!

NTGravity @Google+

Like Us

NTGravitians Circle

Stat Counter