Photo Challenge #8 | An Activity You Love

Salam... Howdy...

An activity i love... that's the photo challenge for today... If this is your first time visiting NTGravity Zone | [The] [R]ant [O]f  [C]hivalrous [K]uching [G]irl - Welcome!! Nice to see you here... I'm Aliey.. *shakehands*

I'm in a photo challenge for 31 days and this is the 8th day... Yesterday challenge was....,

Want to know what usually in my bag? Read it HERE

An activity that i love to do....

Sushi...?

Gardening...?

Planting flowers...?

peeping my cat...?

Hanging out with homeless cats...?

Watching turtles laying eggs...?

Going to the beach...?

 Yes to all above... but that's when i have time and some budget to spend...

This is the weekly activity that i love to do the most...

L E P A K 

[ Read: Lay+Park | Meaning: Hanging Out With Friends]

The below photo was taken using Samsung Grand Duos [ Thank You, Riner! The phone owner..]

This was taken during Liverpool FC vs Arsenal match.. F.Y.I Liverpool won!! Yayyy!!!

I [and my Wonderful Souljas] always go to this place since 2007! Despite how many times their owner has changed, we remained faithful!

Usually, we will hang out here during football night [ English Premier League ] or impromptu call...

This place is so close to my heart.. whenever we change our port to hang out, it never feels the same...
My favourite drink - Teh C Peng Special [It's tea latte with wheatgrass and palm sugar syrup ]

The usual change after a few transaction - food and drinks...

Yayy... Done!

See you all tomorrow... In Shaa Allah... do not miss me!



NTGravity: My hideout...
Haittt~!!

You Might Also Like

0 Rants Found

NTGravitians.. you have something to say?
Please do... Thanks~♥!